History of our Church
The Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly was opened on Septermber 21, 1958 by Pastors IW & RE Mobley.
Pastor Mobley faithfully pastored the church for 50 years until 2008 when he retired. He appointed Pastor J. Patrick Kane as pastor with his wife, Sylvia. Pastor Kane was ordained with the Assemblies of God in 2010 and Sylvia began a professorship at Vanguard University, an Assemblies of God university, the same year.
The Assemblies of God is committed to fulfilling a four-fold mission. Our primary reason for being is to:
- Evangelize the lost.
- Worship God.
- Disciple believers.
- Show compassion