Joshua – Strength and Courage
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
Looking for something to do this Sunday. Come join us for our worship service. Located at the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock.
Announcements August 27, 2017
- We’re air-conditioned! Come join us every Sunday and invite a friend.
- Thank you to all those who support the Gospel through your giving!
- Thank you to Jason and Josie Orellana who manage our website highlandparkfullgospelassembly.com
- If you would like to be baptized, please see one of our Board members – Bro. Toyo Hamaguchi, Bro. Chuy Olguin, Bro. Ron Wolff, Sis. Elizabeth O’Connor, or Sis. Daisy Hartman.
- It’s time for a Pot Luck! Save the date for Sunday, September 10th after the morning service. Please see Sister Sylvia Hamaguchi for details.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Brother Toyo Hamaguchi
From Marah to Elim!
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:00 A.M.
- Mid-week Service coming soon. Watch for further announcements
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
Food for Thought
“Give me the love that leads the way, the faith that nothing can dismay, the hope no disappointments tire, the passion that will burn like fire; Let me not sink to be a clod; Make me Thy fuel, Flame of God.”
– Amy Carmichael
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For Sister Leona Thomas, for healing
- For Chris Kane, Pastor Pat’s mother
- For the family of Ralph Maldonado, Bro. Toyo’s childhood friend, for comfort
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
- For wisdom and strength for our church leaders
- For peace for our nation and the world.
2 – Derek Uemura
10 – Mia Lopez
14 – Mary Ellen Jaramillo
22 – Christopher Lopez
23 – Mary Ranitu
27 – Robert Lopez
30 – Maria Saldana-Garcia
Our Fundamental Truths:
We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21 & 22).