“Glory to God in the highest, and earth peace, good will toward all men“
– Luke 2:14
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
Looking for something to do this Sunday. Come join us for our worship service. Located at the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock.
December 25, 2016
- Pastor Pat, Sister Sylvia and the Church Board wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Spirit-led New Year!
- Thank you for your tithes and offerings. The Lord bless you for your faithfulness!
- Please remember to welcome our new guests!
- Due to the holiday, we have canceled evening service for Sunday December 25th to allow you to spend time with your families.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Pastor Ron Wolff
Sunday Evening Sermon
Cancelled for Christmas evening.
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Discipleship Class – Brother Toyo and Sister Sylvia Hamaguchi
- Young Adult Class – Brother Chuy Olguin
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:15 A.M.
- Children’s Church – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday Evening – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Choir Practice – 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study – 7:30 P.M.
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
Food for Thought
“Wise Men Still Seek Him”
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For Chris Kane (Pastor Pat’s mom), for God’s mercy
- For Pastor Pat, for healing
- For Sister Daisy Hartman, for healing
- For Brother Soady for healing
- For Brother and Sister O’Connor for comfort
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
- For wisdom and strength for our church leaders
- December 1 – Sandy Tamayo
- December 2 – Sylvia Hamaguchi
- December 7 – Murielle Ofili
- December 28 – Pastor Pat Kane
Our Fundamental Truths:
WE BELIEVE…The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.