Consider Your Ways
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
Looking for something to do this Sunday. Come join us for our worship service. Located at the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock.
Announcements December 3, 2017
- Thank you to all those who support the Gospel through your giving!
- Come join us every Sunday and bring a friend!
- If you would like to be baptized, please see one of our Board members – Brother Toyo Hamaguchi, Sister Sylvia Hamaguchi, Brother Chuy Olguin, Sister Elizabeth O’Connor, or Sister Daisy Hartman.
- Save the date for our Christmas Pot Luck – Sunday, December 17th, after the morning service.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Brother Toyo Hamaguchi
Consider Your Ways
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:00 A.M.
- Children’s Church – 12:00 P.M.
- Mid-week Service coming soon. Watch for further announcements
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
Food for Thought
“The gospel which they so greatly needed they would not have; the miracles which Jesus did not always choose to give, they eagerly demanded.”
– Charles H. Spurgeon
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For Sister Leona Thomas, for healing
- For Chris Kane, Pastor Pat’s mother
- For Sister Jennie Daniels’ family as they mourn her death
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
1 – Sandy Tamayo
2 – Sylvia Hamaguchi
7 – Murielle Ofili
Our Fundamental Truths:
The Assemblies of God exists expressly to give continuing emphasis to this reason for being in the New Testament apostolic pattern by teaching and encouraging believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. This experience:
- Enables them to evangelize in the power of the Spirit with accompanying supernatural signs.
- Adds a necessary dimension to worshipful relationship with God.
- Enables them to respond to the full working of the Holy Spirit in expression of fruit and gifts and ministries as in New Testament times for the edifying of the body of Christ and care for the poor and needy of the world.