“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up.”
– Malachi 4:2a
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
July 24, 2016
- Thank you to all those who support the Gospel through your giving!
- Bring a friend to church.
- We’re air-conditioned! Come join us for our evening services every Sunday and Wednesday evenings.
- If you need prayer, call or text Pastor Pat at (323)256-6148 or contact us via email us.
- Pastor Pat and Sister Sylvia will be visiting family in Hawaii next Sunday. Pastor Ron and the Board Members will be conducting services in their absence.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Pastor Ron Wolff
“Wash you, make you clean”
Sunday Evening Sermon
Pastor Ron Wolff
“Faith without works is dead”
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Discipleship Class – Brother Toyo and Sister Sylvia Hamaguchi
- Young Adult Class – Brother Chuy Olguin
- Junior High Class – Sister Sylvia Kane
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:15 A.M.
- Children’s Church – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday Evening – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study – 7:30 P.M.
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
Food for Thought
“God is too good to be unkind, too wise to be mistaken; and when you cannot trace His hand, you can trust His heart.”
– Charles H. Spurgeon
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For Sister Sondra Berry Young, for healing
- For Chris Kane (Pastor Pat’s mom), for God’s mercy
- For three-year-old Gavin Gutierrez, for healing from acute lymphocytic leukemia
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
- For wisdom and strength for our church leaders
- For homes for the homeless
- Special prayer for our nation as we reflect on the events of this past week
- July 1 – Caroline Monarque
- July 10 – Elias Reyes
- July 12 – Baby Jason Orellana
- July 24 – Christina Cooper
Tenets of Faith:
WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
If you would like to make any announcements or give a prayer request, please see Sister Sylvia Kane.