“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters“
I John 3:16
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
Looking for something to do this Sunday. Come join us for our worship service. Located at the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock.
Announcements May 28, 2017
- Thank you to all those who support the Gospel through your tithes and offerings!
- Join us for our Sunday evening and mid-week services. And remember to bring a friend!
- Please remember to welcome our guests.
- Next Sunday June 4,2017 is our Communion Service. Please join us.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Pastor Ron Wolff
Sunday Evening Sermon
Brother Toyo Hamaguchi
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Young Adult Class – Brother Chuy Olguin
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:00 A.M.
- Children’s Church – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday Evening – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study & Pie and Coffee – 6:30 P.M.
- I Corinthians 15:1
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
- Thursday Evening Prayer Meeting (4th Thursday of the Month) – 7 P.M.
Food for Thought
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of other are stiffened.”
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
- For wisdom and strength for our church leaders
2 – Megan Olguin
20 – George Gomez
21 – Robert Daniels (Sister Jennie’s husband)
24 – Jeremy Lopez
30 – Jennie Daniels
Our Fundamental Truths:
Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God.
Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God, according to the hope of eternal life.
The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit.
The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness