“Our cattle also shall go with us; there shall not an hoof be left behind; for thereof must we take to serve the LORD our God; and we know not with what we must serve the LORD, until we come thither..“
– Exodus 10:26
Welcome to the Highland Park Full Gospel Assembly Church
Looking for something to do this Sunday. Come join us for our worship service. Located at the border of Highland Park and Eagle Rock.
October 16, 2016
- Thank you for your tithes and offerings. The Lord bless you for your faithfulness!
- Bring a friend to church.
- We’re air-conditioned! Come join us for our evening services every Sunday and Wednesday evening
- Please remember to welcome our new guests!
- Our annual business meeting will be held Monday, October 24th. If you would like to become a member of the church, please see Pastor Pat.
Sunday Morning Sermon
Pastor Pat Kane
Sunday Evening Sermon
Pastor Pat Kane
- Sunday School – 10:00 A.M.
- Adult Class – Sister Elizabeth O’Connor
- Discipleship Class – Brother Toyo and Sister Sylvia Hamaguchi
- Young Adult Class – Brother Chuy Olguin
- Sunday Morning Service – 11:15 A.M.
- Children’s Church – 12:00 P.M.
- Sunday Evening – 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Choir Practice – 6:00 P.M.
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study – 7:30 P.M.
- Thursday Prayer Meeting – 11:00 A.M.
Food for Thought
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened”
– Billy Graham
Prayer Requests This Week
- For Sister Teresa Claw, for healing
- For Sister Shirley Claw, for healing
- For Sister Janet Wolff, for healing
- For Chris Kane (Pastor Pat’s mom), for God’s mercy
- For three-year-old Gavin Gutierrez, for healing from acute lymphocytic leukemia
- For Pastor Pat, for healing
- For Sister Daisy Hartman, for healing
- For La Finca de Los Ninos orphanage in Honduras, for more workers
- For wisdom and strength for our church leaders
- October 6 – Elizabeth O’Connor
- October 8 – Malcolm O’Connor
- October 11 – Janet Wolff
- October 20 – Jonathan Colmenero
- October 20 – Joshua Colmenero
- October 25 – Mark Lewis
- October 29 – Sean Kane
Our Fundamental Truths:
WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through ‘Salvation’ (trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Savior). [1 of 4 cardinal doctrines of the AG]